Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I made this one night when I hadn't gone shopping and I wanted to throw something together that made minimal mess. I now have them all the time.
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 large granny smith apple, cubed
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup salad dressing
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- combine all ingridients.
- chill for about an hour (long enough for a hot shower and a glass of merlot).
- ***either serve as is or in a wrap with cheese or it is also very good on thick sliced sourdough.