Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
This is so easy to make, and it tastes so great. I have never tried a better one.
Make and share this The Best Banana Bread Ever!! recipe from Food.com.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time. Beat until smooth.
- Blend in mashed bananas.
- In a second bowl sift flour, baking soad, baking powder and salt. Add walnuts.
- Add dry mix to banana mix.
- Stir only until moisten.
- Bake in 9x5x3 loaf pan at 350 for an hour. Let stand for 10 minutes or bake in muffin tin for 20 minutes.