1/2 Photos of The Best and Easiest Raspberry Coconut Jam Tarts Ever!!!
Jenny Dee's Note:
Oh these are so good. If you are not a tart lover, you will definitely be after trying one of these. This is my mom's recipe and is so good and will help any sweet tooth!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare pie crust according to your directions and cut and fit into small tart tins. Press evenly against bottom and sides. (or you can use pre-made small tarts
- 2Cream butter and sugar.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, beating until smoothly blended.
- 4Stir in coconut and vanilla.
- 5Spoon 1/2 teaspoon jam into each tart shell.
- 6Cover each tart 2/3 full with coconut mixture.
- 7Bake on bottom shelf at 300°F for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Cool slightly then remove from pans. Makes 2 dozen tarts.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best and Easiest Raspberry Coconut Jam Tarts Ever!!!
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.1
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 113.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g