Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Well on Leave it to Beaver the boys Mother was raised by strict Aunt Martha....some where I picked up this neat recipe. I had never used horseradish before and this made it good .
- 4 cups potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup celery (diced into small pieces)
- 1 medium onion (diced into small pieces)
- 1⁄2 cup sweet relish
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon horseradish cream
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup pimiento
- Boil potatoes and eggs. Remove eggs from shells. Chop into small.
- while still hot. Stir in mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, onion,.
- relish and pimentos.