Recipe by mira_ahmed
This recipe LITERALLY takes 5 minutes to be ready. It's quick and easy and it turned out really nice actually.
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons nutella
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- 1- First start by putting the sugar in a mixing bowl.
- 2- Mix in the cocoa, flour, baking powder and vanilla.
- 3- Now just add the milk, oil, nutella and eggs and mix really well with a wooden spoon.
- 4- Put the mixture in 3 medium size mugs or 2 large mugs.
- 5- The original recipe called for 1 and a half minutes in the microwave. When I tried the recipe, the cake needed 3 minutes to be ready. I think it depends from one microwave to another. My suggestion is to start with 1 and a half minute and check the cake. If it doesn't seem ready, add 30 seconds, and so on until you are satisfied with how it looks.
- Bon Appetit!