Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
That's what the kids call it!! A mix of cool whip and yogurt and more. It's, well, YUMMY!
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 3 ounces strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 8 ounces cottage cheese
- 8 ounces strawberry yogurt
- Mix cool whip and dry jello well.
- Stir in cottage cheese and yogurt.
- Chill well.
I'm sorry, but we just didn't like the texture of the cottage cheese in this. I think it is more a flaw in our taste buds rather than a flaw in the recipe. I've tried other jello cottage cheese mixes in the past- trying to get some extra nutrition in dessert, but it just doesn't work. I think this would be great minus the cottage cheese and with a wide variety of jello yogurt combinations.