Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
From Quick Cooking magazine
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups frozen green beans, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) jar turkey gravy
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions.
- Transfer to a greased 11 x 7 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Top with turkey, beans, gravy and pepper.
- Cover& bake at 350F for 30- 35 minutes or until heated through.
Mmmmm, you gotta love a big turkey dinner without all the prep time and fuss! A favourite around here when we just CAN'T WAIT until Thanksgiving or Christmas.