Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Believe it or not, I learned this recipe from a Diabetic cooking class at the local coopertive extension
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) carton light sour cream
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped of fresh mint
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- in a medium bowl, combine spinach, sour cream, and yogurt.
- stir in the mint then peanuts, peanut butter, honey, soy sauce and red pepper.
- cover and chill 2-24 hours.
- serve with veggie dippers.