echo echo's Note:
Adapted from the Uwajimaya recipe website. I haven't had a chance to try it yet (thus I'm guessing at preparation time), but I will! I will probably substitute butter-flavored cooking oil for the butter when I make it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together lime zest through cilantro.
- 2Lay out 1 sheet of filo and brush with 1/2 Tbs butter.
- 3Lay 2nd sheet on top and brush with more butter.
- 4Lay a salmon fillet 2-3 inches from short side of phyllo, season to taste with salt and pepper and put half of lime mixture on top.
- 5Fold short end of phyllo over salmon, and then fold in the 2 long sides.
- 6Fold the salmon over twice more, and cut off the remaining pastry.
- 7Do the same with the other fillet.
- 8Put the parcels on a greased baking sheet and brush with any remaining butter.
- 9Bake at 325° 20-25 minutes until brown and crispy.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Salmon Parcels
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.0
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 88.8 mg
- Sodium 344.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 25.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
limes, zest of