Another recipe from Cooking Pleasures that I am putting here for safe keeping. Serve these with some jasmine rice and green beans for a lovely meal. Feel free to adjust the amount of jalapenos you use ot suit your taste.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat until hot.
- Add the pork chops and cook for 10 min, turning once or until it is no longer pink in the center.
- Remove to a plate and cover with foil while you prepare the sauce.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the jalapeno peppers and garlic to the skillet. If you need to add a little more oil to the skillet, do so now.
- Cook for 1-2 min or until softened, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the fish sauce and sugar.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute.
- Pour the sauce over the pork chops and sprinkle with the chopped cilantro and peanuts.
I'm really into Asian-style from Thai to Japanese. You should see my awesome ninja move where I stop a ball with my face. It works every time.