Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the Tastes of Judaism Cookbook. Good things to add: 1 cup bamboo shoots, 1 cup fresh bean sprouts, 1/2 cup julienned carrots,or 1 red pepper julienned.
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon hot chili oil (to taste) (optional)
- 8 ounces linguine
- 1⁄2 lb snow peas or 1⁄2 lb sugar snap pea
- 4 scallions, cut diagonally into 2-inch lengths
- 1 cup julienned red and yellow bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Combine all ingredients for dressing and set aside.
- Boil noodles according to pkg directions and drain.
- Combine vegetables with linguine; toss with dressing and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Chill before serving.
My husband really liked this. I used low sodium soy sauce and found it needed a little salt or maybe even some powdered boullion. This was very easy to throw together. Thanks for the recipe.