Chef Roxanne D.'s Note:
A rich, creamy and delicious stew with a distinctive thai curry flavor.
My Private Note
Cups of ...
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 (10 ounce) can Campbell's condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (32 ounce) container Almond Breeze non-dairy beverage, original flavor
- 20 ounces chicken breasts, diced and cooked
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 chicken flavored bullion cubes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- 3 cups broccoli, raw and finely chopped
- 1Sautee the onion in a large saucepan with cooking spray.
- 2Remove from heat and add the Cream of Chicken Soup and Sour Cream.
- 3Using 1/2 of the cup of water, make a paste of the Flour, Cornstarch, and Spices. Add more water to the paste if necessary.
- 4Add the Flour and Spice paste to the Chicken Soup and Sour Cream and stir until uniform.
- 5Gradually stir in the Almond Milk, maintaining a smooth consistency.
- 6Add the cooked Chicken Breast, Bullion Cubes, Splenda and Shallots.
- 7Stir on medium heat till everything is incorporated and simmering.
- 8Add the Broccoli and simmer till tender.
- 9Remove from heat, let cool and serve.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Curry Chicken Stew
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.3
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 60.3 mg
- Sodium 515.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 20.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Almond Breeze non-dairy beverage