Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
A rich, creamy and delicious stew with a distinctive thai curry flavor.
Make and share this Thai Curry Chicken Stew recipe from Food.com.
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 (10 ounce) can Campbell's condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (32 ounce) container Almond Breeze non-dairy beverage, original flavor
- 20 ounces chicken breasts, diced and cooked
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 chicken flavored bullion cubes
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- 3 cups broccoli, raw and finely chopped
- Sautee the onion in a large saucepan with cooking spray.
- Remove from heat and add the Cream of Chicken Soup and Sour Cream.
- Using 1/2 of the cup of water, make a paste of the Flour, Cornstarch, and Spices. Add more water to the paste if necessary.
- Add the Flour and Spice paste to the Chicken Soup and Sour Cream and stir until uniform.
- Gradually stir in the Almond Milk, maintaining a smooth consistency.
- Add the cooked Chicken Breast, Bullion Cubes, Splenda and Shallots.
- Stir on medium heat till everything is incorporated and simmering.
- Add the Broccoli and simmer till tender.
- Remove from heat, let cool and serve.