Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love finding and making new recipes using the refrigerated crescent dinner rolls. They are so versatile. This is a great and easy recipe for when you crave Thai flavor food.
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt or 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups carrots, shredded
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded (hot pepper flavor best)
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1⁄2 cup mango chutney
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray. In large bowl, combine yogurt, peanut butter, curry powder, ginger, garlic powder and soy sauce and mix well. Add chicken, carrots and cheese and mix well.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles. Place on sprayed cookie sheet. Firmly press perforations to seal and press each rectangle to form 5-inch square.
- Spoon chicken mixture onto squares. Bring 4 corners of each dough square up over the filling and press edges to seal.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, heat chutney in small saucepan over low heat until hot, stirring occasionally. Serve chutney with sandwiches.
These are great! Definitely use the hot pepper jack cheese. I thought the amount of curry pwd was just right, but you may want to start w/ 1 tsp and more to taste. Yummy hot or cold. This is a pillsbury bakeoff recipe from a few yrs ago - the 'potsticker' title was just meant as a play on words.
These do not resemble Pot Stickers AT ALL. Took a lot of adjustments to make them even taste good. Cusinart together all ingredients add more peanut butter and some cream cheese for consistency and a bit of maple syrup. Did use the Pepper Jack. Cut each cresent into thirds and make snack size servings then they are okay.