Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick and easy use of leftovers
- 6 ounces chicken meat, pre-cooked, bite-size (leftovers)
- 1 cup cooked rice (leftovers)
- 7 ounces coconut milk
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 small orange, segmented
- 1 thai hot pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce (more to taste)
- Combine all ingredients, including the lime peel, in a sauce pot and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the lime peel and serve in a bowl over the rice.
What a tasty meal lamarb. My dh & I enjoyed this spicy dish very much. It was quick and easy to make and it certainly satisfied my craving. I added 1 1/2 hot thai peppers and 3 tbsps fish sauce to the dish. The flavors blended well together, creating a taste sensation that was hot and citrusy with an underlying taste of coconut. Thank you so much for sharing.