A random quick dinner based on what happened to be in the fridge that got lots of thumbs up around the table.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put a large pan of salted water on to boil for the Linguine.
- 2Gently fry the onion, garlic, sweet basil, sun dried tomatoes and bacon in the oil for 5 minutes (or until the onions are translucent, but not yet browning – adding seasoning to taste).
- 3Add the Linguine to the water and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 4Add half the grated parmesan to the fried ingredients.
- 5Strain the pasta & serve, sprinkling with the remaining parmesan.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Basil & Bacon Linguine
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 728.2
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 56.1 mg
- Sodium 1159.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 35.4 g