Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A random quick dinner based on what happened to be in the fridge that got lots of thumbs up around the table.
- Put a large pan of salted water on to boil for the Linguine.
- Gently fry the onion, garlic, sweet basil, sun dried tomatoes and bacon in the oil for 5 minutes (or until the onions are translucent, but not yet browning – adding seasoning to taste).
- Add the Linguine to the water and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add half the grated parmesan to the fried ingredients.
- Strain the pasta & serve, sprinkling with the remaining parmesan.