Recipe by Dreamer in Ontario
I'm always on the lookout for simple baked tofu recipes. This one is influenced by Thai cuisine. The fiery curry flavored tofu is crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside. The recipe was found in The Giant Book of Tofu Cooking.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each block of tofu in three slices that are about 1/2 inch thick.
- Stack the slices, then cut through all the layers diagonally, making an 'x' (The resulting shapes will look like triangles),.
- Combine the curry paste and soy sauce.
- In a lightly oiled baking dish, arrange the tofu triangles; cover them with the curry paste and soy sauce mixture (I like to skip the oil and line my dish with parchment paper. It helps with the clean up, too) .
- Bake at 350F for 45 minutes, turning twice during the baking process.