Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This copycat recipe will make these seem simple. You could save the insides of potatoes and make some mashed potatoes, or some potato soup. *cook time includes microwave of potatoes
- 5 baked potato skins, cut in half (empty of most potato)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- seasoning salt
- 1 green onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup fried bacon, diced (about 5 strips)
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 375F.
- Brush potato shells with melted butter and sprinkle season all to taste and bake for 15-20 minutes until crisp but not dry and hard.
- Remove and sprinkle with cheese, bacon and onion, place back in oven until cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream.
- For a bit of variety try Ranch dressing.
Easy and delicious! I served with the Ranch dressing. Very good. Thanks for sharing! PARTY 2010
These were wonderful! so simple and sooooo good! I did use a lot more cheese then recipe called for.These are a staple in my house :)