Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe that I make that I am posting to keep from loosing it! Also includes how to make tortilla strips for topping.
- 396.89 g can chicken broth
- 396.89 g can corn (undrained)
- 226.79 g can chicken (yes, canned chicken)
- 283.49 g can cream of chicken soup
- 85.04 g package dry enchilada mix
- 709.77 ml water
- 8 corn tortillas
- 14.79 ml sour cream (optional)
- 1 avocados (optional) or 1 guacamole (optional)
- 56.69 g pico de gallo (optional)
- 56.69 g cheese (optional)
- Throw all ingredients for SOUP into a crock pot & cook all day OR.
- Put all ingredients for SOUP into a pot and heat to a boil, then simmer for 30 minutes.
- TORTILLA STRIPS:.
- Cut tortilla into strips.
- Melt Crisco, vegetable oil, or butter in a pan.
- Drop tortilla strips into pan & fry for 5 minutes.
- Top with desired condiments.