1/1 Photo of Texas Roadhouse Style Baked Sweet Potato
This is a quick recipe for a Texas Roadhouse style loaded sweet potato. Less fattening then a loaded potato because sweet potatoes are a great source of vitamins this is a great alternative!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For a quick way to heat your potato poke a hole in the top and microwave it for about 13-15 minutes until its easy to stick a knife into.
- 2While the potato cooks put the butter into a microwave safe dish.
- 3Put in the microwave for about 15 seconds until well melted after the potato is done cooking.
- 4After butter is melted add vanilla, brown sugar, and cinnamon, stir well.
- 5Slice your cooked potato down the center and then across the sides a few more times.
- 6Then brush mixture of butter over your potato. Place the sliced marshmallows across the top and broil in either your oven or a toaster oven until marshmallows just start to brown.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Texas Roadhouse Style Baked Sweet Potato
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.8
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.1 mg
- Sodium 148.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 31.1 g
- Protein 2.5 g