Prep 8 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a delicious Tex-Mex treat that is easy, and packed with flavor. It also freezes well if you want to save it for later.
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 (6 inch) corn tortillas, cut into strips
- 3 -4 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl, stir well.
- Place half of tortilla strips in a lightly greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Top with half the chicken mixture, then sprinkle with half the cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve with chopped tomato, sour cream, and cilantro.