1/1 Photo of Texas Millionaires
Mmmm. Chocolate, nuts and caramel and easy to make. I found this recipe a few years back in Southern Living magazine.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Unwrap caramels, of course, and melt in a heavy saucepan with butter and water over low heat.
- 2Stir constantly until it is smooth.
- 3Stir in pecan halves and let mixture cool in pan for about 5 minutes.
- 4Drop by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased wax paper.
- 5Chill 1 hour, or freeze 20 minutes until firm.
- 6When caramel and nut mixture is cold to touch, melt chocolate chips and candy coating in a small heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- 7Dip caramel candies into chocolate mixture, allowing excess to drip; place on lightly greased wax paper.
- 8Let stand until firm.
Nutritional Facts for Texas Millionaires
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.7
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 24.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g