Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This my copycat of one of K.C. Masterpiece Restaurant's chicken recipes. I added the ranch dipping sauce. It's very basic but has a lot of flavor, also a very filling low carb recipe for those of you who subscribe to such diets.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 slices roast beef
- 1⁄4 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 1 slice cheddar cheese (sharp of mild)
- Marinade chicken in Franks Red Hot sauce.
- Bake chicken breast (I use an indoor grill).
- When the chicken is very close to done top with more Franks sauce and top with roast beef and cook till beef is warm through out.
- Top with cheese and melt under broiler.
- Ranch dipping sauce.
- Ranch dressing
- Cayenne pepper to taste.
- Serve with more Franks if desired.