Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a simple rendition of a favorite meal any time of the day.
Make and share this Tex-Mix Huevos Rancheros recipe from Food.com.
- Heat corn tortillas, refried beans and enchilada sauce.
- Place warm corn tortilla on plate and slice of cheese in middle of tortilla.
- Cook 2 over easy eggs and place directly over cheese.
- Spread beans over and around eggs.
- Drizzle enchilada sauce all over to taste.
- Sprinkle green chilis to taste.
- Garnish with sour cream and cilantro if desired.