- 1 (8 ounce) can refried beans or 1 (8 ounce) canhome-made pinto beans
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 6 over easy eggs
- 3 corn tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 3 slices American cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat corn tortillas, refried beans and enchilada sauce.
- Place warm corn tortilla on plate and slice of cheese in middle of tortilla.
- Cook 2 over easy eggs and place directly over cheese.
- Spread beans over and around eggs.
- Drizzle enchilada sauce all over to taste.
- Sprinkle green chilis to taste.
- Garnish with sour cream and cilantro if desired.