Recipe by Lainey39
My kids love this and it makes a quick and tasty dinner.
Top Review by Shelby Jo
This got mixed reviews from my husband and I. I loved it. I definitely think it's a 5 star recipe. My husband didn't care for it so much. He picked out the meatballs and just ate them. (He's not a huge salsa fan though, but if I disguise it enough he usually is fine with it lol) I did leave off the lettuce and sour cream though and just had the pie the way it was. I made it in a pie plate instead of a cookie sheet. Thanks for posting...I'll definitely make this again for myself when my husband isn't around. :)
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (from 15-ounce box, softened as directed on box)
- 18 cooked frozen meatballs, about 1 inch, thawed
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 3⁄4 cup thick & chunky salsa
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese or 3⁄4 cup taco blend cheese, shredded
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll pie crust on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Place meatballs on center of crust.
- Note: If your meatballs are large, cut them in half before placing on pie crust.
- In small bowl, mix corn and 1/2 cup of the salsa.
- Spoon corn mixture over meatballs.
- Fold edge of crust over filling (about 2 inches); ruffle decoratively.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Top with lettuce and sour cream.
- Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup salsa.
- Serve immediately.