Make and share this Tex-Mex Bean Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can Market Pantry® pinto beans, rinsed and drained, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 cup corn flake cereal
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1⁄4 cup guacamole
- 8 small slice tomatoes
- In a food processor, pulse the beans, pumpkin, cereal, scallions, cumin, chili powder, and salt until almost smooth. Form the mixture into 4 patties the same diameter as your buns.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the patties and cook, turning once, until browned, about 7 minutes. Meanwhile, toast the buns.
- Divide the patties among the bottom buns and top with the guacamole, tomato, and top buns.