Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Hi! I am new to this site, but I recently got a slow cooker and have been having such fun. This recipe is a creation of mine inspired by campfire cooking in my family - I hope it inspires you! You can add diced potatoes to this if you simply increase the liquid to cover the potatoes in your pot. No additional time needed - add potatoes at beginning with veggies.
- 1 lb beef tips (you know what you like to eat!) or 1 lb stew meat (you know what you like to eat!)
- 2 bell peppers, chopped into 8-12 pieces each (I like one orange and one yellow)
- 1 red onion, quartered and pulled apart to single pieces
- 10 -16 ounces of whole baby bella mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Toss all ingredients into crockpot.
- Cook on Low for 6 -7 hours.