Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy to make and wonderful fo your next barbecue! Plan ahead as this needs to marinate overnight in the fridge. The skewers can be used as an appetizer or as your main dish.
- 907.18 g sirloin steaks, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml rice vinegar
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml minced onions
- 14.79 ml oil
- 1.23 ml minced garlic
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- salt and pepper, taste
- Place steak strips into a large glass bowl.
- Combine all remaining ingredients; pour over the meat and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate over night.
- Drain and discard the marinade.
- Thread meat loosely on skewers.
- Grill over coal for 7-10 minutes; until meat reaches desired doneness.
Great flavor. I made these to go with her Teriyaki Chicken Sandwiches and they went with it perfectly.