Recipe by Lvs2Cook
Easy to make and wonderful fo your next barbecue! Plan ahead as this needs to marinate overnight in the fridge. The skewers can be used as an appetizer or as your main dish.
- 907.18 g sirloin steaks, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml rice vinegar
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml minced onions
- 14.79 ml oil
- 1.23 ml minced garlic
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- salt and pepper, taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place steak strips into a large glass bowl.
- Combine all remaining ingredients; pour over the meat and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate over night.
- Drain and discard the marinade.
- Thread meat loosely on skewers.
- Grill over coal for 7-10 minutes; until meat reaches desired doneness.