Recipe by Lvs2Cook
Easy to make and wonderful fo your next barbecue! Plan ahead as this needs to marinate overnight in the fridge. The skewers can be used as an appetizer or as your main dish.
- 2 lbs sirloin steaks, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- salt and pepper, taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place steak strips into a large glass bowl.
- Combine all remaining ingredients; pour over the meat and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate over night.
- Drain and discard the marinade.
- Thread meat loosely on skewers.
- Grill over coal for 7-10 minutes; until meat reaches desired doneness.