Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Yummy side dish, or I have used this as a main with the marinade thinned with water and heated as a sauce over some steamed asian greens with some rice. I have successfully made this without the oil, just spray the mushrooms with an oil spray prior to cooking. The sugar in the marinade will caremelise in the oven. Aussie measurements (1tbsp= 20mls).
- 500 g button mushrooms
- 78.07 ml teriyaki marinade
- 29.58 ml sweet chili sauce
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml sesame seeds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 220°C Place the mushrooms into a large bowl.
- Combine the teriyaki marinade, sweet chilli sauce and olive oil.
- Pour mixture over the mushrooms and toss until they are well-coated.
- Place mushrooms onto a greased baking tray. Roast for 25 minutes, tossing twice.
- Sprinkle with some sesame seed and serve.
excellent! wonderfull side dish, and forgiving. Dinner was late, so I turned the mushrooms over and added 1/2 cup water, they were great! made for aussie swap, nov 09.
What a great side dish Chickee. My picky dh & I loved this dish. Wished we could give you more than 5 *'s for this very special dish. Quick and easy to make, super flavor and the textures were amazing. Loved the addition of the sesame seeds to this dish. All the flavors blended together pefectly to make unforgettable mushrooms. Thank you so much for sharing. I will be making this dish often. :)
This was really good. Easy to make and husband and I both liked it!!