Recipe by Chickee
Yummy side dish, or I have used this as a main with the marinade thinned with water and heated as a sauce over some steamed asian greens with some rice. I have successfully made this without the oil, just spray the mushrooms with an oil spray prior to cooking. The sugar in the marinade will caremelise in the oven. Aussie measurements (1tbsp= 20mls).
- 500 g button mushrooms
- 78.07 ml teriyaki marinade
- 29.58 ml sweet chili sauce
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml sesame seeds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 220°C Place the mushrooms into a large bowl.
- Combine the teriyaki marinade, sweet chilli sauce and olive oil.
- Pour mixture over the mushrooms and toss until they are well-coated.
- Place mushrooms onto a greased baking tray. Roast for 25 minutes, tossing twice.
- Sprinkle with some sesame seed and serve.