Recipe by Mom of 2 Hapas
I got this recipe from a fund raiser cook book and have adapted it slightly. It's a quick and easy meal. My nine year-old niece can make it without any help.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup honey barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce or 1⁄4 cup teriyaki marinade
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, mix barbecue and teriyaki sauces together.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, 1/2 cup barbecue teriyaki sauce, egg and pepper, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
- Place approximately 1/4 cup of beef mixture into each of 12 medium (2 1/2 inch diameter) muffin cups. You can also shape the mixture into four mini meatloaves and place on a baking sheet.
- Spread remaining 1/4 cup barbecue teriyaki sauce over tops of loaves.
- Bake 20 minutes or until no longer pink inside.