Recipe by Oolala
I got this on a recipe card at the local supermarket. The credit on the bottom of the card is TRY-FOODS INTL, Inc. (which is my motto too!) Seems easy and it looks good in the photo with lots of scallions on top of the fish and white rice on the side. Can easily be doubled to serve 4. My DH liked this a lot. Don't overcook or it will dry out.
- 10 ounces salmon fillets, 2 pieces (5 oz. each)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 and spray a shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking oil. Place salmon in the dish.
- Stir together the green onions, lime juice, teriyaki sauce and thyme. Drizzle over the fish.
- Bake uncovered, until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. (Allow 5 minutes per half inch of thickness.)
- Serve with lime wedges.