Recipe by Celeste :)
MEAL IDEA: Serve with quick-cooking oriental rice blend or precooked (pouch) rice, green peas, and dinner rolls. Add a layer cake for dessert. *From Publix FamilyStyle magazine. **Uses a tabletop grill or regular grill**
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon ginger, spice paste
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, herb paste
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets (ask for skin to be removed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat 2-sided tabletop grill.
- Combine all ingredients (except salmon) in medium bowl, mixing until well blended.
- Cut salmon into 4 portions (wash hands).
- Dip both sides of salmon into terriyaki mixture to coat.
- Place salmon on grill and spread remaining terriyaki mixture on top of fish (wash hands).
- Close lid and grill 5-7 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145*F. (If using regular grill, double cooking time, turning once.)
- Cook time will vary depending on the thickness of the salmon. Serve.