Teriyaki Glazed Salmon
photo by kiwidutch
- Ready In:
- Season the salmon with the lemon pepper seasoning (honestly-I do not measure-I just shake on the seasoning)Cut salmon into serving portions.
- Hint:Remove skin if you prefer(which I do) but skin can be left on-just season both sides and cook top side down first(display side).
- Place salmon in heated pan (I use medium -high heat to start,then go down to medium)-with a small amount of olive oil.
- If leaving the skin on-place fish in the pan skin side up.
- Cook until flesh becomes flaky,forming a crust from the olive oil and seasoning.
- Flip and cook few minutes more until desired doness.
- Pour prepared teriyaki sauce over filets in the last few minutes to warm.
- Serve with your favorite seasoned rice and a nice salad.
- I just purchase Gordon's frozen Lemon Butter salmon filets-heat according to direction (i do cheat and use the microwave method as stated on the box).
- Pour on some teriyaki sauce-warm and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
We liked this... easy to put together, I used fresh salmon and it was very tasty. I didn't pan fry it, mostly because my strips of salmon were very long and thin and I would probably have broken them trying to turn them over and becuase I was trying to do several other things as well as cook so popped them into a shallow oven tray and baked for about 17 minutes.... very nice indeed. I made a simple salad to go with it and it was an excellent low carb meal. Please see my rating system: a great recipe where you can marinite the salmon in advance and then just quickly cook it once you are at home, so an excellent weekday dinner. Thanks!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm an Eastcoast gal through and through. Happily married with one child,I work part time at a craft store though I've worked as a Dept. Mgr in a Department store for many years and in management prior: of retail fashion (mall work). Don't have a favorite cookbook (who needs cookbooks when ya got the web) but I'm a TV Foodnetwork junkie!!!!When I can find time I love to cook and craft,and I'm a gemstone junkie also (hubby worked the Fine Jewelry counter when I met him-major plus(lol)) BIGGEST pet peeve??? Poor phone manners!!! Argh-gonna have that one put on my tombstone!!!