Recipe by Sonya01
Aust. Weigth Watchers 3.5 points This would be good on a George Foreman grill or on the BBQ.
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 500 g chicken breast fillets, skin removed, sliced
- 3 zucchini, cut into 1cm slices lengthwise
- 1 small eggplant, cut into 1cm slices
- 2 red capsicums, thickly sliced
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the teriyaki sauce, five-spice powder and ginger.
- Add the chicken slices and cover in marinade.
- Cover and place in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Coat a barbecue or char-grill with cooking spray and heat.
- Cook the chicken for 2/3 mins on each side or until cooked.
- Set aside in a warm place.
- Boil the remaining marinade in a small saucepan, adding a little water if necessary.
- Lightly coat the zucchini, eggplant and capsicums with cooking spray and cook for 2-3 mins on each side or until tender.
- Drizzle with the heated marinade and scatter with the coriander leaves.