So simple and makes for a good hot meal for lunch or dinner. Easy enough for a teen or college student to prepare. Also, good to use up those odd and end pieces of veggies. I used the least amount of cook time, but that would depend on how the chicken is cooked.
- 1 cup cooked white rice or 1 cup brown rice
- 1 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts (seasoned)
- 3⁄4 cup chopped vegetables (carrots, broccoli, zucchini, celery, cabbage or your favorites)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- srirachi chili-garlic sauce
- thin sliced green onion, optional garish
- Grill chicken breast (about 8-10 minutes in a grill pan or skillet) or bake in oven (350° for about 40 minutes).
- Pour sesame oil in hot wok or skillet and sauté vegetables for about 3 minutes.
- Mix teriyaki sauce and a few drops of srirachi chili garlic sauce together. Chop chicken breast into slices and pour teriyaki sauce over chicken. Place rice in the bottom of a large bowl. Put sautéed vegetables over rice. Top off bowl with seasoned chicken.