1/3 Photos of Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
We really enjoy this simple stir-fry. I usually add minced garlic, minced ginger, and any other veggies I happen to have on hand, so it never seems to come out the same way twice. From Bon Appetit, May 1998.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g soba noodles, halved
- 14.79 ml sesame oil
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced crosswise into 1/3-inch slices
- 6 green onions, sliced diagonally into 1-inch pieces
- 1 carrot, peeled, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1.23 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 88.74 ml teriyaki sauce
- 1Cook noodles in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender.
- 2Drain well; return to pot.
- 3Add sesame oil and toss to coat.
- 4Heat vegetable oil in heavy large skillet over high heat.
- 5Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- 6Add chicken to skillet and saute until no longer pink, about 2 minutes.
- 7Add sliced green onions, carrot and crushed red pepper.
- 8Stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender but still bright in color and chicken is cooked through, about 2 minutes longer.
- 9Add noodles and teriyaki sauce and toss to blend well.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 773.1
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 3137.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 45.7 g