Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Fast and easy dip for any occasion.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can chili without beans
- 1 (8 ounce) packageof shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Evenly coat the bottom of a 9 inch glass pie pan with the cream cheese.
- Add the chili on top of the cream cheese.
- Top the dip with your favorite shredded cheese.
- Bake dip for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
This is one of my all-time favorite dips served along with Tostitoes baked scoops. I used a 15-oz. can of Nalley's chili as I've never seen a 10- oz. can of chili in our local grocery stores - otherwise followed the recipe. Loved it!