Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tired of the same old punch at your gatherings? Having a Mexican banquet? Try this one out! :)
Make and share this Tequila Lime Punch recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 3⁄4 cups white tequila, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup Midori melon liqueur
- 6 ounces frozen pineapple-orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice (not Rose’s, but plain lime juice)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 (28 ounce) bottles 7-Up soda or 2 (28 ounce) bottles Sprite, chilled
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- In a large punch bowl, combine the water, tequila, Midori, juice concentrate, lime juice, and sugar.
- Slowly and carefully pour the carbonated 7-Up or Sprite down the side of the bowl, then stir the punch gently to mix.
- Float the lime and orange slices on top of the punch and serve over ice.