A great Chicken dish. Perfect served with a mexican rice dish.
Make and share this Tequila Lime Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- In a small mixing bowl, muddle cilantro, garlic, cumin and jalapeo until you have a thick paste.
- Add tequila, lime juice, and olive oil.
- Wash the chicken, pat dry and place in a large, heavy-duty resealable plastic food bag, pour the marinade over the chicken in the bag.
- Seal the bag and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Prepare a medium-hot charcoal fire.
- Drain the chicken, discarding the marinade. Grill chicken, turning often, until they are slightly charred and cooked through, about 25 minutes.
Wow! Great combo of flavors! Also great recipe for in the motorhome. Marinated overnight and cooked on portable gas grill (it was 80+ degrees, so cooking outdoors was a must :) ) Chicken was juicy and tasty! Thanks for this keeper.