1/5 Photos of Tender Lemon Parsleyed Chicken (Stove or Oven)
My quick and easy recipe for tender, juicy chicken with a nice, light lemon flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In deep frying pan with lid, melt butter over medium heat.
- 2Add onion.
- 3Add chicken pieces seasoned with salt and pepper, good side down.
- 4Brown chicken.
- 5Turn pieces over, sprinkle chicken with lemon juice, place on lid.
- 6Reduce heat to a simmer.
- 7Cook for about 40 minutes, stirring onions and turning chicken only once or twice as needed.
- 8Or pour into a casserole dish, arrange chicken nicely, sprinkle with lemon juice and bake, covered, in a 350º oven for 45 minutes or til done.
- 9Sprinkle chicken liberally with parsley and recover during last 2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tender Lemon Parsleyed Chicken (Stove or Oven)
Serving Size: 1 (438 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 613.3
- Calories from Fat 416
- Total Fat 46.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 203.0 mg
- Sodium 247.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 43.4 g