1/4 Photos of Tender Bread Machine Rolls
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Jamie Renee's Note:
Moist, tender, buttery homemade rolls. The ease of the bread machine leaves time for you to spend on your other dishes. Probably the best bread machine roll recipe I've found. Too good for anyone to believe I really made them. Prep time includes bread machine time. VERY good rolls, they have never failed me personally, please try them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ingredients into bread machine in order instructed by the manufacturer.
- 2Usually all wet, (as listed above) or all dry first.
- 3Set machine to dough cycle (usually 90 minutes). When dough cycle is complete, remove dough onto floured board.
- 4Cut dough in equal sized pieces and place into greased muffin tins.
- 5You should have exactly 18 rolls or you can shape them another way you prefer and place on a cookie sheet.
- 6Cover and let rise in a warm place for thirty minutes or until doubled in size (Note: a damp paper towel sprayed with nonstick cooking spray works great!).
- 7Brush with melted butter and bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tender Bread Machine Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (755 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.0
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 21.9 mg
- Sodium 172.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 3.0 g