Recipe by Jeniferbz
This is a great meal that is tasty and good for a week night meal. My husband and child LOVE it!!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 bag frozen tater tots
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small onion
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Ground beef and onion together until done.
- Add soup, corn, and seasonings.
- Spread in casserole dish and layer (as many as will fit) tater tots on top.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until tots are golden brown.
- Take out from oven and spread cheese on top and put back in oven until cheese is melted.