Recipe by HWOBBS25
This simple homemade meal is comfort food at is finest. Its an easy to make meal that will satisfy almost anyone!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 lb tater tots
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together cream of mushroom soup and Milk. Set Aside.
- Brown Ground Beef. Once beef is browned add can of corn and mix well.
- Put Ground Beef mixture into casserole dish and pour soup/milk mixture over top.
- Top with Tator Tots and bake at 375 for about an hour, or until tots are crisp.