Tater Tot Hotdish
photo by nhccman
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans cut green beans (drained)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can whole kernel corn (drained)
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushrooms (drained)
- 2 (8 ounce) bags cheddar cheese
- 1 (28 ounce) bag tater tots
- salt and pepper
- 1. Season and Brown the burger with 1 large onion -- chopped.
- 2. Then in a bowl combine the cream of chicken, cream of potato and tomato soup -- then add one and half cup of water and mix well.
- 3. Then in the same bowl add cooked burger, 1 bag of cheese, beans, corn, and mushrooms. Then mix.
- 4. Place mixture in a casserole dish and top with tator tots.
- 5. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees and bake for 1 hour. or until tater tots are done and crispy.
- 6. The last 5 minutes uncover and top with the last bag of cheese and then time to eat.
- 7. salt and pepper to taste.
- 8. Enjoy!