Very good and easy to make casserole that everyone will love!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to tempeture on tater-tot bag. Brown beef in frying pan.
- 2Grease a casserole dish. Put the 2 cans of cream mushroom on bottem.
- 3Then add the 2 cans green beans. You can put a sprinkle of shredded cheese on now if you like. I add salt and pepper on now to taste.
- 4Add the browned beef to the casserole after you drain of any grease.
- 5Top it all off with the tater-tots and some more cheese.
- 6Bake untill the tater-tots are browning.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tater-Tot Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (453 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 670.0
- Calories from Fat 367
- Total Fat 40.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 1433.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 28.1 g