Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy recipe that everyone will love.
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 2 (8 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (8 ounce) cans corn (you can use green beans instead of corn)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag tater tots
- 1 (8 ounce) bagshredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Prepare your oven to 375°F.
- In casserole dish flatten hamburger evenly throughout dish make it look like a cake.
- Season hamburger.
- In a separate dish mix your cream of mushroom soup and corn.
- Ice the hamburger with your cream of mushroom soup and corn mix.
- Layer the top of the casserole with tater tots in layers.
- Cook about 45 minutes or until hamburger is done.
- When the casserole is done, sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of the casserole and let melt.