Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are great for entertaining.
- 36 low-sodium crackers (Ritz style)
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 9 ounces roast beef, cut into 36 pieces
- chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Top each cracker with 1 roast beef piece and 1/4 teaspoons horseradish; sprinkle lightly with parsley.
It's like beef carpaccio for weenies who won't commit to raw beef. This is super wonderful. We also had this cranberry horseradish and this horseradish mustard. Soooo wonderful THANKS JESS N!! :D
I made this snack today for Little Miss (DD) when she returned home from Kinder and she really enjoyed it. I cooked a roast beef a few nights ago and we had lots left overs. I don't eat red meat but my husband and Little Miss love it. So when I cook a roast they have lots of leftovers (this recipe is ideal to use the left overs). Small changes I made was I used creamy horseradish and square crackers. Thank you Jess N