Horrendezvous - Nur's Note:
I've made this omelet for ages but I've changed it here and there to suit everyone in the family's taste, so feel free to add/omit anything. Great eaten with toast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt half of the butter in a medium-sized frying pan and sauté onion until cooked.
- 2Meanwhile, break eggs into a bowl and beat with a fork/whisk.
- 3Add the cooked onions to the eggs, a dash of mixed herbs and salt and pepper to taste, beat thoroughly.
- 4Melt the rest of the butter and pour the eggs into the pan.
- 5When omelet is almost done (I prefer it moist), place the cheese halves in the middle of the omelet and arrange the pieces of beef on either side.
- 6Fold the omelet on both sides and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasty Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.1
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 347.6 mg
- Sodium 300.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 12.6 g