This is a really fast and tasty "home cooking" sort of dinner. I top it with my Recipe #73236 but you could use any kind of drop biscuit. You could also use a can of refrigerated biscuits if you'd like. In that case I would cut each one in 4 pieces and then sprinkle them on the top. This recipe is adapted from one in JoAnna Lund's "Cooking Healthy With a Man In Mind."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- 2Spray an 8x8-inch pan with cooking spray.
- 3In a large pan mix the soup, sour cream, and seasoning.
- 4Cook and stir over medium heat until it is hot and bubbly.
- 5Add the chicken and veggies.
- 6Stir it well to combine.
- 7Pour it into your prepared pan.
- 8Top it with some sort of biscuits.
- 9Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until the top is nicely browned.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasty Low Fat Chicken Stuff for Chicken & Dumplings/Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.4
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 133.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 20.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat cream of chicken soup