- 1 lb venison or 1 lb elk meat or 1 lb goose
- 1 cup soy sauce or 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- season salt
- chili pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice meat into thin 1/4 inch slices. Mix all ingredients and sliced meat in glass container or zip-lock bag. Marinate in refrigerator for 24 hours. Drain liquid from meat and pat dry with paper towel. Sprinkle marinated meat with your choice of salt, pepper, hot pepper flakes, or season salt to your taste.
- Put meat in dehydrator for 2-8 hours depending on your preference for jerky tenderness.
- Jerky can also be put into the oven on a rack at 140-160 degrees for 4-12 hours.